President's Welcome Message:
Welcome to the Foreside Commons Home Owners Association Community Web Page. Foreside Commons is a community of single family homes and home sites established in 1989 located in Ocean View, Delaware. The community is nestled between Whites Creek on the west and the Assawoman canal on the north and Daisey Ave. The community is currently made up of eight upscale homes and a total of 12 Lots . Foreside Commons community prides itself on our friendly neighbors and the tranquility, spaciousness and natural beauty of the southern Delaware beach surrounding. This web site is provided for the home and property owners so they have easy access to community information and announcements.
- FCHOA BOD's meeting was held on Wednesday, 1/18/2017 from 7:30 PM to 8:30 PM. The Meeting Minutes and FY 17 approved budget are posted on the BOD meeting minutes page and BOD Budget page respectively for your review.
- The 2017 FCHOA Annual meeting will be held on Saturday, June 24, 2017 from 10 to 12 PM at the Ocean View Town Hall on West Street. All are invited and welcome!
- FCHOA 2017 Annual Picnic will be held on Saturday, September 02, 2017 from 4 PM to 8 PM. Look for more information on location and details as we firm up our plans and site selection.
- The FY 17 Treasurer's Report and FY 17 Budget are posted on the Budget page for all to review
- The Annual Foreside Commons Association dues for FY 17 were approved by the BOD at $50 per lot and are due NLT 1 April 2017.
- Electronic invoices will be sent to Association members on or about 2/15/2017. Please be prompt in sending in your payment!
- Just as a reminder the Speed limit on Daisey Ave has been reduced 15 MPH and Speed Humps will be installed along Daisey Ave. in the spring of 2017. Drive carefully !
Spring 2017 is only a few weeks away !
For the FCHOA BOD's'