President's Welcome Message:
Welcome to the Foreside Commons Home Owners Association Community Web Page. Foreside Commons is a community of single family homes and home sites established in 1989 located in Ocean View, Delaware. The community is nestled between Whites Creek on the west and the Assawoman canal on the north and Daisey Ave. The community is currently made up of eight upscale homes and a total of 12 Lots . Fireside Commons community prides itself on our friendly neighbors and the tranquility, spaciousness and natural beauty of the southern Delaware beach surrounding. This web site is provided for the home and property owners so they have easy access to community information and announcements.
The FCHOA BOD meeting was held on 1/28/2015 from 7:30 to 8:30 PM. The minutes have been posted on the Meeting Minutes web page.
Significant topics included:
- Approval by the BOD of the FY 2015, FCHOA Budget. Budget Report has been posted under the Treasurers Report web page.
- Association Dues for 2015 were set and approved by the BOD at $50.00 per lot and due NLT 4/1/2015.
- The annual FCHOA Community Association meeting is scheduled for Saturday, 6/27/2015 from 10 AM to 12 at the Ocean View, Town Hall Building.
- The FCHOA annual picnic is scheduled for Saturday, 8/15/2015 from 4 to 8 PM (location to be announced)
- The minutes for the meeting have been published on the web site Meeting Minutes page.
Wishing everyone in the Foreside Commons Community a Happy & Healthy Summer!